Welcome to our 1/2B class blog

Just another global2.vic.edu.au site

Forces

on November 3, 2017

ย 

We have been learning all about Forces. We have conducted experiments and tested our predictions about forces. Take a look at some of our wonderful work.

We made pinwheels and used the push force of our breath or the wind to make them move.

We made paper boats and tested whether buoyancy would push them upwards on the water. We also used our breath to push them along the water.

We made marble inclines that used gravity’s pull to move the marble along the path.

9 Responses to “Forces”

1. Ashley says:

Dear Ms Bateman,
    My favourite activity about forces was making a paper boat because it was exciting when it floated and flowed with the water.๐Ÿ˜„
    Ashley๐Ÿ˜‡

2. Cathy says:

Hi Ms Bateman,
    How are you my favorite science experiment was everything but my most favorite one was the wooden car one my little sister also did an experiment too she learned how to make a rainbow in a cup the things she needed was simple oil,food die,cup and a tissue just in case it gets a bit messy any way Ms Bateman thank you for putting these up bye bye

3. Cathy says:

Ma Bateman ,
    Nice to meet you why did you not go to school today? And why was ms h was the replacement? You can tell me once you get back ok.

4. Melina15 says:

Dear Ms Bateman,
    I liked experimenting all of it but my favourite one is the Woden car.My favourite thing about making my Wodden car was doing the painting and doing the competition I was happy that I won for red team I liked how Edwin won even though he’s not really my friend I still cheered for him because he’s our classmate
    From Melina

5. Daniel says:

Dear Ms Bateman,
    My favourite experiment was the marble incline because you could be creative.
    From Daniel

6. Lilly says:

Dear Ms Bateman,
    My favourite force science experience was the paper boats because it was my first time making a paper boat and it was very fun and extremely enjoyable.๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜€

7. tiana says:

Mrs Bateman,
    Guess what? That was my marble incline. Do you like it?
    From: Tiana

8. tiana15 says:

Dear Mrs Bateman,
    I really like doing the marble incline.
    Do you like mine?
    From Tiana

9. Lisa says:

HAPPY New Year Ms Bateman!! ๐Ÿ˜€